Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier with Integrated DSP, 1000 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 600 W x 1 @ 4 Ω – 14.4V
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
The VX1000/1i monoblock subwoofer amplifier outputs up to 600 watts into 4 ohms, or a jaw-dropping 1000 watts into 2 ohms. A specialized, low-frequency version of our NexD2™ amplifier technology delivers rock-solid bass performance and fidelity, with outstanding efficiency. Compact dimensions with all connections placed on one side, via mating plugs, greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
The amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 2 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Subwoofer Output Connector, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power
- Premium, triple-core AKM® DSP with an optimized configuration, developed in collaboration with AKM®
- Hi-Res audio processing at 24 bit/96 kHz
- High-performance AKM® A/D and D/A converters
- 10 Bands of fully parametric EQ, per output channel, including pre-outs
- Shelving EQ option for Band 1 and Band 10
- High-Pass & Low-Pass Filters for each output channel, with selectable alignments and slopes:
Linkwitz-Riley: 12, 24, 48 dB/octave
Butterworth: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 dB/octave
- Signal Delay in 0.01-millisecond steps (equivalent to 1/8-inch, 3 mm)
- All-Pass Filter (Phase EQ), with variable “Q” and corner frequency
- Polarity Reversal (0 or 180 deg.)
- Output Level Trim in 0.1 dB steps