Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
With our second-generation NexD2™ technology, the VX800/8i full-range amplifier outputs up to 75 watts per channel into 4 ohms, or 100 watts into 2 ohms. It can also be bridged into 4 ohms to deliver a powerful 200 W x 4.
The NexD2™ full-range technology in this amplifier is DSP-controlled and features a reduced loop area design utilizing DirectFET™ outputs for outstanding fidelity, very low noise, and exceptional efficiency. The amplifier chassis is ultra-compact, with all connections on one side, to greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN™ Software application installed.
The amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 2 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Speaker Output Harnesses (2), 6 ft A/B USB Cable
Unprecedented, Onboard DSP Tuning Power
- Premium, triple-core AKM® DSP with an optimized configuration, developed in collaboration with AKM®
- Hi-Res audio processing at 24 bit/96 kHz
- High-performance AKM® A/D and D/A converters
- 10 Bands of fully parametric EQ, per output channel, including pre-outs
- Shelving EQ option for Band 1 and Band 10
- High-Pass & Low-Pass Filters for each output channel, with selectable alignments and slopes:
Linkwitz-Riley: 12, 24, 48 dB/octave
Butterworth: 6, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 dB/octave
- Signal Delay in 0.01-millisecond steps (equivalent to 1/8-inch, 3 mm)
- All-Pass Filter (Phase EQ), with variable “Q” and corner frequency
- Polarity Reversal (0 or 180 deg.)
- Output Level Trim in 0.1 dB steps