The only thing thin about the L7T thin subwoofer is the mounting depth. Whether it’s on the road or trail, these tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
The L7T 10-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of voice coils.
SoloKon™ technology uses an injection-molded polypropylene cone and 360-degree back bracing as a single solid unit – both cooling the motor and eliminating distortion. Patented ribbed corners are incorporated into the high-roll Santoprene® surround to move smoothly under high SPL. We then stitch the cone to the surround, providing an additional level of integrity that thrives no matter the application.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
|2 Ohm DVC or 4 Ohm DVC|
|Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*|
|Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m)|
|Frequency Response (Hz)|
|Mounting Depth (IN.,CM)|
|Mounting Cutout, Square (IN.,CM)|
|Min Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Max Rec Sealed Box Volume (CU. FT., Liters)|
|Min Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|Max Rec Vented Box Volume (CU. Ft., Liters)**|
|What’s in the box?|
|one 10-inch subwoofer, one owner’s manual, two stickers|